Effective Date: July 11, 2017
Information Collected to Provide a Personalised Experience
- We will ask you to provide us with information about yourself.
- We may supplement information that you provide with information received from other organisations to create segmentations.
- We keep track of your interactions with our websites.
- You can also sign up to participate in our advanced Cookies programme.
Use of Information
- We will not send any unsolicited commercial emails (“spam”) to you or sell your contact details to third parties.
- We use the information we collect to provide you with relevant market research surveys.
- We use the information we collect for market research purposes.
- We use your profiling attribute data to create marketing segmentation and models anonymously.
- We may share information about you with trusted third parties in order to enrich your profile, so as to provide you with more relevant market research surveys.
- We may need to involve third parties for the fulfilment of rewards or to obtain services inherent or connected to our business activities.
- Should you express consent during the sign-up process, Research Now may share information about you with your recruitment sponsor.
- All information is shared anonymously without identification, unless you consent to provide Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Your Privacy Choices
- All programme members (“Members”) must opt in.
- You can unsubscribe (opt-out) from our membership programs by visiting this page . You can also contact us here.
- You can choose to unsubscribe from our advanced cookie programme.
- We comply with market research industry standards such as those issued by CASRO and ESOMAR.
The Panel Manager
Research Now Ltd.
160 Queen Victoria Street,
EC4V 4BF, UK;
Attn: Privacy Department
or the following email address: Privacy@Researchnow.com