Effective Date: September 30, 2016
Information Collected to Provide a Personalised Experience
- We will ask you to provide us with information about yourself.
- We may supplement information that you provide with information received from other organisations to create segmentations.
- We keep track of your interactions with our websites.
- You can also sign up to participate in our advanced Cookies programme.
Use of Information
- We will not send any unsolicited commercial emails (“spam”) to you or sell your contact details to third parties.
- We use the information we collect to provide you with relevant market research surveys.
- We use the information we collect for market research purposes.
- We keep the information you provide.
- We may share information about you with trusted third parties in order to enrich your profile, so as to provide you with more relevant market research surveys.
- We may need to involve third parties for the fulfilment of rewards.
- Should you express consent during the sign-up process, Research Now may share information about you with your recruitment sponsor.
- All information is shared anonymously without identification, unless you consent to provide Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Your Privacy Choices
- All programme members (“Members”) must opt in.
- You can unsubscribe (opt out) from our membership programmes by contacting us.
- You can choose to unsubscribe from our advanced cookie programme.
- We comply with market research industry standards such as those issued by CASRO and ESOMAR.
The Panel Manager
Research Now Ltd.
160 Queen Victoria Street,
EC4V 4BF, UK;
Attn: Privacy Department
or the following email address: Privacy@Researchnow.com